Fun With Best Friends
Login Here. New Indian??

No problem...Just click "Register"

and give few details and get full access to the Forum.
Fun With Best Friends
Login Here. New Indian??

No problem...Just click "Register"

and give few details and get full access to the Forum.
Fun With Best Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun With Best Friends

The Forum is dedicated to all our Indian Friends

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is MANTRA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bestfriendavinash
Administrator
Administrator
bestfriendavinash

What is MANTRA Empty
PostSubject: What is MANTRA   What is MANTRA I_icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 2:34 pm

Guru is a guide who can understand all one's problems and suggest Mantras with the help of which one could get rid of all problems.

Mantra is a divine combination of divine syllables or sounds which when chanted with devotion,faith and emotion gravitate the concerned God or Goddess or deity and secure their divine blessings. For divine help one must link with divine forces but majority of humans are unaware of these forces and have no link whatsoever. But when an individual starts chanting Mantra related to a particular deity regularly the gap between him and the concerned divine force steadily decreases. By regular use of Mantra a subtle link is formed and through this one could then obtain any desired boon within the power of the deity. One could obtain wealth, prosperity, fame, fearlessness, success and spiritual upliftment, but for each a different Mantra is chanted and a different deity propitiated.

A Mantra is a special set of words through only that particular deity could be summoned. If I write or speak in Chinese you won't be able to understand and my words will not produce any effect. But if I speak the language you know its effect shall be with doubt. Praying to these deities in one's language won't help much but if one uses the words that they can understand the result shall be instant.

These words are the Mantras evolved by Rishis and Yogis who actually prepared them and used them to prove their worth. Over the ages these have helped thousands of Sadhaks achieve even that which appeared impossible to them. Within doubt that whose chanting fulfils one's wish is a Mantra.

Source: From a reputed web site
Back to top Go down
http://india.friendhood.net
khushii
khushii

What is MANTRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is MANTRA   What is MANTRA I_icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:57 pm

Copy paste?
Nice information.....write something about palmestry
Back to top Go down
http://india.friendhood.net
pehli_mohabbat
Global Moderator
pehli_mohabbat

What is MANTRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is MANTRA   What is MANTRA I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 11:20 pm

nice info yaara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is MANTRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is MANTRA   What is MANTRA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is MANTRA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fun With Best Friends :: The Lounge :: The Astro Section-
Jump to: